Clarins Super Restorative Night Replenishing Cream Dry Skin is an intensive treatment that replenishes the specific needs of skin transformed by hormonal changes. The texture is rich and nourishing to replenish dry skin and to offer a comforting sensation with each application. As well as the texture, the ingredients' choice is perfect to replenish and rejuvenate the skin. To begin with, Harungana redensifies the skin and helps to maintain the facial contours defined. Additionally, Montpellier Rock-rose visibly minimizes the appearance of dark spots and helps to even the complexion. In order to enhance radiance, the formula also includes Ginko Biloba to restore a healthy rosy glow. In order to offer the best sensorial experience, Shea Butter provides comfort and deeply nourishes the skin.
The skin's needs change throughout the years and is essential to adapt the skincare routines. This particular night cream has a perfect blend of ingredients to answer the needs of skin challenged by hormonal changes. With continued use, the skin looks more radiant, healthy and glowy, firmer, denser and the face's contours are redefined.
- Texture: cream;
- Skin issues: dry skin, loss of density and firmness, dark spots, uneven tone and complexion, loss of radiance, hydrates and nourishes the skin;
- Time of application: evening;
- Age: 50+;
- Skin type: very dry skin;
- Main benefits: nourishes the skin, provides intense hydration and comfort, improves firmness, minimizes the appearance of dark spots, restores radiance and density at the same time;
- Formulated without: alcohol and parabens.
- Harungana helps to plump the skin and prevents sagging;
- Montpellier Rock-rose significantly minimizes the appearance of dark spots and helps to even the complexion;
- Ginko Biloba restores a rosy glow to the complexion;
- Shea Butter deeply nourishes the skin and provides comfort.
How to use
Firstly, cleanse and tone the skin. Secondly, apply your favorite serum. Lastly, apply Clarins Super Restorative Night Replenishing Cream Dry Skin to the hands to warm the product between your palms. Then, apply light pressing motions to the face and neck, starting from the center of the face outwards.